Night Photography 1.1





 "When I look up at the night sky and I know that yes we are a part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up, many people feel small because they’re small and the universe is big, but I feel big because my atoms came from those stars. There’s a level of connectivity. That's really what you want in life, you want to feel connected. You want to feel relevant. You want to feel like you're a participant in the goings on of activities and events around you. And that's precisely what we are just by being alive."  

- Neil DeGrasse Tyson




 

I hope you're all feeling wonderful.

Stay happy!!


-photography
-postwork 

| Thanks for visiting my blog |

Comments

Popular Posts